Invest in Yourself and Unapologetically Ascend
Do you ever wonder what makes some women take off and others continue to struggle year after year, when it comes to prioritizing their health and wellbeing?
I’ve had the pleasure and opportunity to get to spend time with badass women in my mastermind and group experiences, and I have also been surrounded by dozens of high level business owners over the last couple of years in a couple of masterminds and group programs I’ve been a part of - for both health and business.
They say you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with, and just a couple months into the newest Mastermind I’ve joined, I KNOW I am setting myself up to reach an all new level.
I’m wondering if you are, too.
So, since it's kind of my jam and I know you are interested in upleveling, I thought I’d share some of the things I‘ve learned from working with ambitious female entrepreneurs who are optimizing their health to achieve massive success.
In today’s podcast I’m sharing 4 common characteristics of the women who are kicking ass in their health and wellbeing and, as a result, their business and life.
I can tell you from my own experience that they aren’t playing it safe and they are taking very specific action.
Here are the 4 common characteristics I’ve noticed from being in these groups for the last year or two:
They are finally over being stuck and “fine”, so they do the damn work
They develop a level of trust in themselves to handle the unknowns and pivot when things don’t go as planned
They’re okay with not having everyone’s support
They constantly invest in themselves and their business.
Throw your earbuds in, get comfy and tune in to get the full details and then get started on prioritizing your health and wellbeing.
After you've listened, be sure to let me know which of the 4 characteristics you plan to focus on by commenting right here!
P.S. If you’re ready to invest in yourself, with women who are also ready to kick ass and unapologetically ascend, be sure to apply to the Ascend Mastermind. You do NOT want to miss this opportunity.
The Details of This Episode:
- Really think about what you’re failing at right now—or at the very least an area of your life with significant room for improvement.
- Consider if the people you surround yourself with are truly inspirational and want to raise you up.
- The common characteristics of healthy high performers and why not settling is a key trait.
- Taking a closer look at how self-help actually works and why all of the reading and preparation in the world means little if you’re not willing or able to take action.
- Why Kelly views fear as not only necessary to your growth but very healthy as well.
- Realize that in your journey toward self-improvement, you’re not going to please everybody—nor should you want to.
- Ultimately, recognize that long-term success and improvement requires investment on all levels: investing in yourself spiritually, investing in yourself physically, and investing in your own work or business.
- TAKE ACTION: Really take inventory of where you are in your journey. Are you being held back by fear or letting it motivate you? Are you resting on your laurels or taking action? Who are you still trying to please?
- UPCOMING: For next week’s episode, Kelly is talking all about forgiveness—not just forgiving others, but yourself as well.
“We’re failing at different things and we have to be honest with ourselves about what that is.
“Ask yourself ‘What am I failing at right now?’ and what you can do right now to pivot.”
“I want to see how very successful entrepreneurs are also taking care of themselves.”
“I challenge you to start thinking about who that woman you are working to become is.
“What got you where you’re at right now is not going to get you to that next level.”
“What are you doing to build that trust in yourself?”
“I want you to be unapologetic about the things you want and be bold about going after them.”
Subscribe and Review
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m rolling out a new episode each week and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra inspired, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!