What if you had a way to prioritize your wellness that didn’t undermine your career success?
Does any of this sound familiar?
You don’t believe it’s possible to hustle AND take care of yourself. In fact, you pretty much feel like it’s an either or, that you can’t do both. The very idea of being able to kill it in your career, manage a relationship, a social life, maybe even kids, and still keep your health in check is beyond overwhelming. Something has to give, right? So…naturally you put yourself last.
If you’re anything like me (or at least who I used to be) it may feel like you have to choose one or the other, and my hunch is, if you’re here you’ve probably been prioritizing the hustle over pretty much everything. As a result, you may put your own health & wellbeing at the bottom of the to-do list, have 20 or more pounds you’re consistently saying you need to shed but never do, have a secret stash of candy bars at your desk that moonlight for lunch, can fall asleep standing up, and when you do have a window for a little “me time” struggle with guilt and panic over needing to spend it productively, rather than at a spa or (gasp) in bed!
At an unconscious level, you may feel like you aren’t worth it.
The undeniable truth is that when you STOP making this an “either or”, you begin to feel better, look better, and actually you might even accelerate your performance in your career, business & relationships.
Whether you have a family, know you want one or are totally cool being single for the rest of your life – it’s important to bring all the pieces of your life into alignment to sustain career success and achieve true life satisfaction.
What if it didn’t have to be that way?
What if in reality it is taking care of yourself that creates the foundation for true lasting success and deeper fulfillment?
This might sound overly simplistic, but creating & sustaining a growth mindset, sustainable habits and self-respect is what prevents us from falling off course.
We are living in hectic times and most people are being consumed by to-do lists and busyness, which makes us more reactionary than preventative. We are making choices and developing habits that don’t serve us, rather than prioritizing our health so we can be more productive, successful, and present.
It isn’t that you don’t know what to do, or how - you just don’t. Sometimes we need a jumpstart, a support system, even time dedicated to focusing on US.
While at Lake Las Vegas you will:
- Reconnect to your health and gain clarity on what is holding you back from true success.
- Write your own definition of health. One that is a marriage between self-discipline and self-respect, includes a mindset that fosters growth through consistent habits and is sustainable for your lifestyle.
- Receive one-on-one coaching, where you and I get to the heart of what's holding you back!
- Reprioritize your health in a relaxed setting with a community of like-minded performers.
- Create an action plan that sets you up for success long after you’ve left the retreat.
- Learn how to focus on specific goals and habits by getting rid of the external noise (and distractions).
As for physical activities you will have the opportunity to participate in, they will not disappoint!
- Detox to Retox: Imagine an inspiring yoga session followed by wine
- Morning Workout: Get your blood pumping with a group workout that will push you to test the marriage between self-discipline and self-respect (or effort & ease)
- Stand Up Paddleboarding: An opportunity to float or work on balance in a beautiful setting
By the end of your Lake Las Vegas Retreat experience, you will feel more mindful and ready to achieve your next level of success in work and life.
Are you ready to take back control of you health by joining the Lake Las Vegas Refresh?
Sign up now and Save $300 .
Need more details on EXACTLY what is included in the Lake Las Vegas Refresh? Keep reading.
What if it isn’t an either or? What if it’s an “and”?
And when you sync up health and wellness with professional results you create the foundation for more satisfaction, more self-care, better relationships, more freedom.
I’m Kelly Travis. For two decades I struggled with those very things. I was a competitive runner, a successful publisher & marketing director and hyper focused on excelling in both. Through two happy surprises within the course of 20 months, I found myself with two kids, I had moved crossed country (and back), and divorced - and the thing that kept me sane (most of the time) was (is) my ability to keep my health in constant check.
By no means was this easy. In fact, it wasn’t until I had my first son that I realized that during the “hustle” I had lost myself. It’s when I realized that my lifestyle wasn’t sustainable and I wasn’t happy – and I needed to figure out why. Over the next couple of years I gained some much needed self-awareness, and discovered that my health was comprised of so much more than what I ate and how I moved. I quickly learned that if I wanted to continue to be a powerful career woman (and mom) – I couldn’t ignore the other stuff and if I wanted to be truly healthy I needed to put some things into action. Pretty soon everything changed – sleeping and eating habits, to relationships and major mindset shifts– including an attitude adjustment. I gave myself permission to make some big (scary) decisions; I started giving myself more grace so that the hustle really counted; and, I gained clarity on what was holding me back from achieving true success in health & life.
I realized that living life like it has to be “either or” can be incredibly self-limiting and can lead to self-sabotage. I see this on a regular basis in the work I do today.
Today, I work with high performing professionals and entrepreneurs to help them focus on their health so they can fuel their success in their career and life. I help individuals, groups and organizations take back control of their health in a way that is sustainable through one-on-one coaching, group sessions and corporate wellness programs. I create workshops and retreats that cultivate communities of people that you don’t necessarily get to meet on your own.
The pressures we put on ourselves to perform, to be perfect, are the very pressures that limit our full potential. Being rigid and critical seems like a driver to success, but it isn’t. Learning to be flexible and give ourselves permission to move between effort & ease is what allows us to excel in a sustainable (happy) way.
But, it isn’t easy to make that shift with our habits and mindset when we put ourselves at the bottom of the priority list. One of the things I hear from my clients the most is, “I just need to get away from the routine of my life to truly lay the foundation for lasting change.”
So, I’ve been listening…
The Lake Las Vegas Recharge Retreat for:
- You are a high performing business professional or entrepreneur seeking to prioritize your health.
- You feel like working on yourself is selfish, but you have started to realize that self-care is what you need to be successful.
- You are a hustler, and as a result of your day-to-day obligations you have put yourself at the bottom of the to-do list and your physical and/or mental health is suffering.
- You realize you need to reduce your current stress level in order to stay healthy, and you aren't sure where to begin.
- You need help differentiating truth from fiction when it comes to nutrition and dieting - and need an approach to eating and weight management that gets you away from "all or nothing" thinking.
- You have a sense of what you 'should' be doing to take care of yourself, but it would sure be nice to have support from people who are similar to you.
The Lake Las Vegas Retreat will with be interactive and transformational. It will most definitely provide you with some a-ha moments, and through your work with Kelly and a group of like-minded individuals, you will leave with an action plan and tribe to support you moving forward