The bottom line. Retention. Productivity. Overall happiness & job satisfaction. A vibrant culture.
Those things all improve when an workplace wellness program is implemented. There is an internal shift that not only occurs within the individuals, but within the organization.
Who doesn't want to have a thriving business filled with individuals who are happy, healthy and productive?
Despite knowing how important health and wellness is to overall happiness and success, it often ends up at the bottom of the priority list.
Surprisingly, even high-performing career professionals can feel as if they have to make a choice between a thriving, well-balanced life or success at work. Without the right mindset, we find ourselves gaining weight, sleeping less, and showing up to work full of anxiety and stress. As a result, we are not able to give our best to our employers, our employees, or ourselves. Over time, this impacts the company’s productivity and bottom line.
- Motivated employees or members who have gone from wanting to prioritize their health to actually getting it done.
- Key tools that can be integrated into your workplace to decrease employee stress and increase productivity
- An atmosphere of inclusivity as individuals are met exactly where they are in their health journey and bond over a built in sense of camaraderie
- Reductions in employee absenteeism and staff turnover. Improved morale and loyalty.
- A healthier, happier, less stressed environment for themselves and others.
My years of corporate sales and leadership experience has informed my approach to my work/ability to connect with ambitious, driven employees and groups.
Through behavior change, strategic goal setting, and accountability, my work with individuals and groups leads people on a journey where eating kale and doing cardio only “work” in the context of a sustainable plan with baked in motivation drawn from how individuals want to feel in their body and in their life.
SOME CLIENT FEEDBACK
Whether you are looking to provide added benefits to your staff, improve your overall environment and turnover, or create and encourage a culture of healthy lifestyle, a program can be designed for you and your team. To discuss what can be designed specifically for your goals, please contact Kelly Travis at email@example.com.