Refresh VIP Day
This experience is for you if...
- You want to take a fresh approach to “me time”, but you haven’t a clue how to do that.
- You are in charge of the world - and you’re good at it - but you just want to stop for a minute so that you can rest, reset and restore.
- You have felt “stuck” and wonder if work-life balance truly does exist, but if it does you are ready to learn how you can implement it into your own life.
- You know you're "fine." You probably say it all the time. Yet every time you do, you can't help but think to yourself, "I want to be more than fine."
- You’re the kind of person who learns through experiences, but you resist them because there isn’t any time to schedule and show up for them.
- You want more, in many areas. More energy. More fulfillment. More connection. More time. More movement. MORE.
- Your support system sometimes believes in you more than you believe in yourself, and you recognize that the person who needs to believe in you the most, is YOU.
- The reason you haven’t made time for yourself is because you put everyone else’s needs before your own and you’re afraid of what might happen if you stop. (See bullet 2!)
- You have a strained relationship with your body, and your disapproval of it impacts your overall attitude and confidence.
“Kelly leads a dynamite Group VIP Day. From curating a rockstar group of women, to leading transformative exercises, to providing me-time in a gorgeous spa, to providing deep, actionable coaching, Kelly knocked it out of the park and I loved every part of this experience. I highly recommend Kelly’s unique event to women who are ready to take care of themselves the way they take care of their clients, staff and families. I’ve implemented EVERY SINGLE AHA I had during my hot seat, feel more deeply aligned with my work, feel a tremendous decrease in stress, and it’s not even been two weeks since our powerful day together!”
— ALEXIA VERNON | FOUNDER & CEO, ALEXIA VERNON EMPOWERMENT
It doesn’t have to be this way. You don’t have to trudge through life, “fine”.
It’s time for you to let go of the resistance and the excuses. It’s time to stop playing small and start harnessing your true potential.
In order to do this, you’ll have to put in a little work. You must stop ignoring and avoiding and begin repairing and reclaiming.
The solution isn’t our natural go-to. In fact, the solution isn’t anything we’ve really been taught. It’s simple, but we resist it because it goes against everything we know.
The secret is clarity, reconnection and a plan.
I’m Kelly Travis. For two decades I struggled with those very things. I was a competitive runner, a successful publisher & marketing director, and hyper focused on excelling in all areas of my life. Then, within 20 months, I had two happy surprises (I mean kids), and in less than 3 years I powered through two cross-country moves, and got divorced. The thing that kept me going (most of the time) was my ability to integrate my work with my life.
Once I discovered that my health is comprised of more than what I eat and how I move. I learned that if I want to continue to be a powerful career woman (and mom), I can't ignore the other stuff. And, if I want to be truly healthy, I need to have the right habits and mindset in place to put things into action.
Pretty soon everything changed – from sleeping and eating habits, to relationships and major mindset shifts– including an attitude adjustment. I gained clarity on the old stories that were holding me back from achieving true success in health & life. I gave myself permission to make some big (scary) decisions. I started giving myself more grace so that the hustle really counted. And, I realized that living life like it has to be “either or” can be limiting and can lead to self-sabotage.
The pressures we put on ourselves to perform limit our full potential. Being rigid and critical seems like a driver to success, but it isn’t. Learning to be flexible and give ourselves permission to move between effort & ease is what allows us to excel in a sustainable (happy) way.
It isn’t easy to make that shift with our habits and mindset when we put ourselves at the bottom of the priority list. One of the things I hear from my clients the most is, “I just need to get away from the routine of my life to truly lay the foundation for lasting change.”
So, I’ve been listening…and you're invited.